Site Inactive
Membership
Turbine has discontinued the server status API that allowed us to bring you this widget. Please let us know if you find a new API we could utilize.

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Seeds and Stems Forum Index -> Helpful Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beorhere
Officer

re: Music Library Quick Start

Hey Guys,

I have been doing a lot of what I refer to Music Lessons, helping people get started playing music in LOTRO.  While I love doing it, it takes a lot of time so I decided to create this quick start guide to assist folks in setting up music in LOTRO.  Please direct folks to look at this to get up and going with songbook and a copy of our music library.   It may also be a handy reference for yourselves

Seeds and Stems Music Quick Start Guide

Last edited by Beorhere on 2016/03/02 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total

re: Music Library Quick Start Update 3/2/2016

This guide has been updated to cover the latest version of the Songbook Plugin v0.94.  It also has been expanded to cover some basics of using songbook v0.94.  

Music Quick Start Guide

For additional information on Songbook version 0.94 visit

http://www.linawillow.org/home/plugins-2/songbook/

re: Music Library Quick Start

The SeedsAndStems music folder is now called Firebrands.  If you currently have a SeedsAndStems folder, it should be replaced with Firebrands.  All text references to SeedsAndStems in the Quick Start Guide have been replaced with Firebrands, however the screenshots still show SeedsAndStems.  Just substitute Firebrands anywhere you see SeedsAndStems

Jump to: